The majority of scars can be improved with treatment, and we can help minimise your scarring with a realistic treatment plan to suit you. Before we treat your scarring, we recommend treatment of any active acne first to ensure long-lasting results.
There are a variety of treatment methods available, and you should consult with a dermatologist to identify which is the most appropriate course of treatment for you, depending on your skin type, the severity of your scarring and what you hope to achieve from the treatment.
- Chemical peels
- Intense pulsed light for erythema
- Subcision for deeper scarring
- Surgical removal of scars
- Injections, to soften keloid scars
- Laser treatments, including fractionated laser
- Radiofrequency treatments